V5628 Series are high density EPON MDUs, used for FTTB/FTTO/FTTC/FTTV, developed by V-Solution. These products are based on stable and mature Gigabit EPON technology, which has high performance/price ratio, high quality VoIP and the technology of Layer 3 Ethernet switch as well. They are highly reliable and easy to maintain and build network, with guaranteed QoS. And they are fully compliant with technical regulations such as IEEE802.3ah and technical requirement of EPON Equipment (V2.1 and above version) from China Telecom.
V5628s are multi-dwelling EPON ONUs. Their core chips are mature, stable and high performance chipset in telecom field. Users can easy to build an EPON optical access system together V5628s with popular EPON OLT. The access system can provide broadband access services for enterprises or multi-dwellings, offer internet access service, VoIP and VOD for families or small companies, etc.
There are 3 members in this series, V5628-2A, V5628-2C and V5628-16AF..
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- PON is 1:1 redundant design, supports transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable.
- Strong anti-thunder capability on Ethernet interface(4KV) and power supply(6KV).
- Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.
- Support redundant power supply.
- Integrated power off alarm and broken fibre alarm.
- Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
|Upstream PON interface||1 or 2 EPON ports, SC single-mode/single-fibre, symmetric 1.25GbpsV5628-16AF supports 1 EPON only|
|Optical wavelength||Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm|
|Optical interface||SC connector|
|Downstream LAN interface||24 10/100Mbps auto adaptive Ethernet interfaces, Full Duplex /Half Duplex, RJ45 connectors|
|Console interface||2, one for EPON MAC, the other for Data, RJ45 connector|
|DC power supply||~220Vac and -48Vdc, redundant design|
|Power switch||1,power on and off|
|Power consumption||V5628-2A, 16AF: ≤30W; V5628-2C: ≤50W|
|Operating condition||Operating temp: -30~+55℃|
|Storing condition||Storing temp: -30~+60℃|
|Net weight||V5628-2A: 3.12Kg, V5628-2C: 3.24kG, V5628-16AF:2.84Kg|
Data Service Functions
- Support 16 or 24*10/100BASE-T full speed switching.
- Max throughput: 9.5Mpps.
- Switch capability: 14.4Gbps.
- Learning up to 32K MAC addresses.
- Support for 4K VLANs based on MAC/IP-subnet/protocol, double-tag, IEEE802.1Q/802.1p, IEEE802.1 QinQ, IEEE802.1ad, VLAN translation/trunk/stacking.
- Support IEEE802.3x Flow control.
- Support 1K Layer 2 multicast groups.
- Support broadcast packet rate control.
- Support STP/RSTP.
- QoS: support eight CoS queues per port, CoS SP/WRR/SP+WRR, etc.
- Port Security: support IEEE802.1x, port rate limitation, binding MAC address and IP address to a specific port.
- Support IGMP Snooping.
- Support ACL security policy, support access control based on source/destination IP address, source/destination TCP/UDP port and protocol.
- Packet filtering based on port, MAC, VLAN ID, IPv4/IPv6, etc.
POTS Service Functions
- Call protocol: SIP(IMS compatible)/H.248(Megaco)/MGCP optional, seamless compatible with all popular call agent.
- Integrate heartbeat function and support active/standby call agent.
- Voice coding: ITU-T G.711/G.723.1(5.3K/6.3Kbit/s)/G.729, auto-negotiate with call agent.
- Echo cancellation exceeding ITU-T G.165/G.168-2002, up to 128ms tail length.
- Support high/low speed fax, bypass fax, and T38 fax.
- Support high speed MODEM(56Kbps) dial access.
- Support RFC2833 and redundant RFC2833, difference rings, MD5 authentication, call forward, call waiting, hot-line call, alarm clock, and all kinds of value-added voice service.
- Multi-party conferencing.
- Line testing according to GR-909.
- IP address assignment: dynamic PPPoE/DHCP Client and static IP.
- Support WEB, CLI,IVR.
- Integrated OAM.
- Call loss less than 0.01%.