V2800GW terminal devices are designed for fulfilling FTTH and triple play service demand of fixed network operators or cable operators. They were developed by V-Solution independently. These boxes are based on the mature Gigabit GPON technology, which have high ratio of performance to price, and the technology of 802.11n WiFi (2T2R), Layer 2/3, CATV receiver/WDM and high quality VoIP as well. They are highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS for different service. And fully compliant to ITU-T G.984 GPON standards.
Description: 4FE+2POTS+WiFi+CATV GPON ONT
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Integrated OMCI remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- Fully compatibility with OLT based on Broadcom/PMC/Cortina chipset.
- Support 802.11n WiFi(2T2R) function.
- Support NAT, Firewall function.
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack.
- Integrated line testing compliant with GR-909 on POTS.
|PON interface||1 GPON interface, SC single-mode/single-fiber, Downstream rate 2.5Gbps, Upstream rate 1.25Gbps|
|Wavelength|| Tx 1310nm, Rx 1490nm, CATV 1550nm|
|Optical interface||SC/APC connector|
|RX sensitivity||< -25dBm @ 1490nm|
|CATV interface||SCTE F type|
|WLAN||Compliant with IEEE802.11b/g/n, 300Mbps, 2T2R One internal antenna and one external antenna|
|LAN interface||4x 10/100/1000Mbps auto adaptive Ethernet interfaces, Full Duplex / Half Duplex, AUTO-MDIX, RJ45 connectors|
|Downstream POTS interface||2 FXS, RJ11 connectors|
|Indicators||11 indicators, for status of power supply, PON, LAN , POTS and CATV .|
|DC power supply||+12V, external AC-DC power adaptor|
|Operating condition||Operating temp: -5~+55℃|
|Storing condition||Storing temp: -30~+60℃|
Data Service Functions
- Full speed non-blocking switching.
- 2K MAC address table.
- 64 full range VLAN ID.
- Support QinQ VLAN, 1:1 VLAN, VLAN reusing, VLAN trunk, etc.
- Integrated port monitoring, port mirroring, port rate limiting, port SLA, etc.
- Support auto polarity detection of Ethernet ports (AUTO MDIX).
- Integrated IEEE802.1p QoS with four level priority queues.
- Support IPv4 IGMP snooping and IPv6 MLD snooping.
- Support bridge, router and bridge/router mixed mode.
POTS Service Functions
- Call protocol: SIP(IMS compatible)/H.248(Megaco)/MGCP optional, seamless compatible with all popular call agent.
- Integrate heartbeat function and support active/standby call agent.
- Voice coding: ITU-T G.711/G.723.1(5.3K/6.3Kbit/s)/G.729, auto-negotiate with call agent.
- Echo cancellation exceeding ITU-T G.165/G.168-2002, up to 128ms tail length.
- Support high/low speed fax, bypass fax, and T38 fax.
- Support high speed MODEM(56Kbps) dial access.
- Support RFC2833 and redundant RFC2833, difference rings, MD5 authentication, call forward, call waiting, hot-line call, alarm clock, and all kinds of value-added voice service.
- Multi-party conferencing.
- Line testing according to GR-909.
- IP address assignment: dynamic PPPoE/DHCP Client and static IP.
- Support WEB, CLI,IVR,TR069.
- Integrated OAM, XML, DHCP option 66 & 67 for auto configuration and firmware upgrade.
- Call loss less than 0.01%.
WIFI Service Functions
- Integrated 802.11b/g/n, 300Mbps, 2T2R.
- Support 128 connections.
- Support WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols.
CATV Service Functions
- RF frequency: 45~875MHz.
- Turn on/off RF output remotely.
- RF level can be showed on PC Web real time.